Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Billing question   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started May-3 by CelticWarlrd; 354 views.
CelticWarlrd

May-3

Hi folks,

My dear wife, who manages the finances in the family, asked me to look into an odd amount that was charged from Delphi. The payment for January was $27.40, but the one for April was $67.84. Your kind attention to the matter would be most appreciated. :)

-CW

WaltHowe
Staff

May-3

You have two subscriptions running, and you only should have one. Back January 2018, you signed up for a Delphi Extra subscription at US $19.95 per year, paying through PayPal. Then in April 2018, you upgraded to Delphi Plus for US $49.50 per year, and for this subscription you paid with a credit (or debit) card, but did not cancel the PayPal subscription. If you had used the same payment method for both subscriptions, we would have caught the double subscription, but PayPal does not detect the conflict and keeps the other subscription running if it is not cancelled.

Which subscription do you want to continue you with, Plus or Extra? As a forum owner, I suspect you want the Plus. Please reply here to confirm which subscription you want. You have a refund coming in either case, and we will take appropriate action depending on what you decide.

gunter

May-3

ignore, see above ...

• Edited May 3, 2019 3:07 pm  by  gunter
CelticWarlrd

May-3

The Plus, please, Walt, and thanks so much for your prompt attention to this.
WaltHowe
Staff

May-6

Look for a reply by email for the actions we took to correct this problem.

CelticWarlrd

May-6

All good, thanks so much. :)