Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Paid membership logged out logged back in but still limited messages?   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started May-5 by rob1066; 406 views.
rob1066

May-5

I paid to upgrade membership , payment accepted and was instructed to log out then in again so membership would be active. I did that but in going into a chat room I can still only read messages for the last 3 months ? My membership says I should be able to read messages for the previous 12 months which is why I took out the membership ?

any help would be appreciated

gunter

May-5

Is this still a problem, give it a try here?

To be clear, reading messages for years back doesn't take a paying membership, click on a folder heading on the left, then at the bottom will be a More link to keep going back in time.  It's Search for specific messages in the past that's limited by time period depending on membership level.  Is that what you meant?

In reply toRe: msg 2
rob1066

May-5

Hi Gunter

i believe that’s what I am doing but any messages I search for only go back to Feb of this year?

I will hopefully work it out but and appreciate your response or I will just cancel the membership 

Give this a try - enable one of the Plus features in your profile (not guestbook unless you use your privacy settings to make it private, spammers love to land there) like photo album. Then log out and back in and see if that kicks you over to Plus. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
rob1066

May-5

Thanks Kid - unfortunately no luck either - I’m stuck perusing the last three months of messages in any forum I join. I can see that there are 9342 messages I get about 70. 

gunter

May-5

When you click on the Search icon here, then Advanced Critera, then use the Updated From: dropdown, do you see other options more than 3 months there?

If you do not see the option to search back more than 3 month after following Gunter's instructions try closing all tabs you have Delphi opened on, clearing your recent history (cached files) and restart your browser.

Good luck!