Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CStar1, RIP   General Information

Started 7/12/19 by gunter; 9576 views.
gunter

7/12/19

Cstar1, Carol, has been valiantly fighting to recover from injuries sustained in a car accident three months ago. After many struggles and much courage, she passed away last night.

Carol has been an important part of Delphi Forums for so many years, a personal friend of mine and of many of our members.

She will be missed more than my words can express.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Very, very sad news. I'm sure her presence is felt among the stars she so treasured.
8645 (RedBV)

7/12/19

That is very sad news . . . may she rest in peace . . .
Kidmagnet

7/13/19

I'm so very sorry, she will certainly be missed and yet remembered. My goodness she is woven into every part of Delphi forums.

Els (misselsa)

7/13/19

Very sad new, Gunter. She will be missed!!

Gaelspirit

7/13/19

OMG (((( Gunter )))) so very sorry to hear this news today. I remember her from the old Talk City days as well as here on Delphi. My deepest condolences to you and the entire Delphi family who knew and loved her.
KassyB

7/13/19

Sad news Gunter. I am so sorry.
Showtalk

7/13/19

She and I worked side by side for 17 years.  I will miss her more than I can say.  She was a treasure and I can’t believe she is gone.

WaltHowe
Staff

7/13/19

I was the first to read the email from her brother sadly announcing her death yesterday. I broke the news to the staff and texted Delphi owner Dan, who is traveling away from home. She was a dear friend as well as a vital part of Delphi service. We will carry on, but I find it hard to imagine a Delphi without her. She touched so many parts of Delphi in such a positive way. 

Carol, we miss you!

CDP (PerraultC)

7/13/19

This is both sad and shocking. Delphi won't be the same without her.

Thanks for the update Gunter.

:-(