Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My Preferences Not Working   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Aug-1 by kizmet1; 779 views.
kizmet1

Aug-1

Since my last discussion here a few days ago about not liking Zeta, I can no longer get rid if it.  

At home I use a phone.   Away from home I use wifi at store or library.  Until today I had never had a problem deleting Zeta.  Is this a sign of things to come?  

gunter

Aug-1

When you say erasing zeta, in  Preferences, check View Zeta as Basic and press Update ... that's not  sticking for you?  Looks to give Basic view.

I do think mobile devices have only one view now ... m.delphiforums gets sent to the same place as well.

In reply toRe: msg 2
kizmet1

Aug-1

What is happening is that the box is getting unchecked. Never happened until the last week.
  • Edited August 1, 2019 1:01 pm  by  kizmet1
gunter

Aug-1

Right now the system shows you have it checked, do you see it working? Let us know when it switches.

In reply toRe: msg 4
kizmet1

Aug-1

Yes, works now. I've had a lot of strange things happening since the switch to zeta. Am I the only one? Never had a problem before.
gunter

Aug-2

Haven't seen reports of the problems such as closed accounts you are experiencing.

strange ...

In reply toRe: msg 6
kizmet1

Aug-2

It created a real hardship for me when it first started. I didn't know what had happened to cause it. Mostly it occurred after 10PM west coast time. Really created a hardship because I was without a smart phone and without decent transportation to get to a library computer and and connect with Delphi.
In reply toRe: msg 7
kizmet1

Aug-27

New problem with Zeta has started.
After my paying acct was cancelled this last time and reinstated every single forum is in Zeta unless I turn it off in preferences first. Even the very old forums that are in classic are coming
in Zeta format. Is this for all or just for me?
gunter

Aug-27

Wouldn't have anything to do with a paying account. Seems the browser you are using somehow resets things, it's not happening to others.

kizmet1

Aug-27

What can I do to change it? Would using a public library computer to reset all my accounts help?