Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My card had expired   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Sep-13 by Mandy (Bridol); 382 views.
Mandy (Bridol)

Sep-13

Sorry I have been away from e.mail and Delphi for a while and did not realise my card needed updating.  I had advanced membership.

I have updated my card details now are you able to reinstate membership and process payment?

Mandy

In reply toRe: msg 1
Ninee

Sep-14

bump this to Gunter...

gunter

Sep-14

Should be all set, the system will charge with the new info.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Entrances

Sep-22

This post raising a question for me.

Earlier this year I was issued a new card. I need to update that info on my account. I attempted to do so by scraping the old info and inserting the new data. It didn't take.

How do I edit my payment information?

WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-22

If you tried to erase the old number and save it before entering a new one, it would fail. Or if you mistyped a number, it would fail. There is a sum checking feature built into every credit card number, which is used to detect typing errors or fake numbers. I suggest you try again, replacing the old number with the new one. We on staff have no access to the numbers, but the mathematical checks are built into the software. If you still have problems, let us know.

Entrances

Sep-22

What was different earlier to now isn't clear but it worked.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Mandy (Bridol)

Sep-25

Thank you, looks like that went through OK blush

Mandy