Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't email myself a message   Navigating Delphi Forums

Forum Promotion: Social Sharing can't use the email option even to myself.
gunter

Sep-23

I used the sharing link below your message to forward to myself which worked.

explain more what you are seeing ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
maybe it's me email address but should to work tryed at LGV and FM, no errors just never received.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Tried from here, say message sent but never received. Maybe it's me!
gunter

Sep-23

I'll try sending this to you now via the sharing link.

let us know if you get it  ...

• Edited September 23, 2019 8:03 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 5

Checked the inbox, trash, and spam, Found this one in the delphifolder
The subject is: Can't email myself a message
Forwarded Message
Not sure which one is what.

guess this maybe the 2nd:
gunter posted a message to you in Delphi Forums Member Services on Delphi Forums
The subject is: Can't email myself a message
I'll try sending this to you now via Reply via email and via the sharing link. let us know if you get both ...

gunter

Sep-24

Forwarded message is what sharing does. Still a mystery why it's not working for you. You can try sharing to me gunter@delphiforums.com .

In reply toRe: msg 7
As I remember back many years I think the email Addy I used may have been my primary that the system had marked as unusable and why I generated the current one, just never thought of that happening before.
In reply toRe: msg 7
Tried to share to my current email on delphi 10 minutes ago still nata at the inbox, trash, spam, or Delphi file folder.
WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-24

I see bounced email on your account. Your email provider is rejecting our email, and after we get bounces, we stop sending until you reset your email. Please go into your Preferences and reset your email address. You could change it to something else and then change it back. Then we will resume sending to you. It may not solve the basic problem that your provider is rejecting the email, though.