Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

On change from plus back to before   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Sep-25 by Lehnerd57; 333 views.
Lehnerd57

Sep-25

I 'm new at this so ask if possible return back to old plan here  when was 7.77 cause been here 10 yrs....our is it possible  thank you thru credit card...

gunter
Staff

Sep-25

You signed up for DelphiPlus which is a lot more than the DelphiExtra you were on. We'll get you back to that plan and get a refund since it's been just a few days.

• Edited September 25, 2019 8:53 am  by  gunter
WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-25

We will put you back on the previous plan, but it will take two steps. First, I set up a full refund of what you were just charged. That will be processed back to your credit card tomorrow (Thursday) morning. After the refund is processed, I can put you back on the other plan. If I tried to do it in one step, you would end up with a credit instead of a refund.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Lehnerd57

Sep-25

Thanks too  both sorry I did plan but after way thinking not own any forum yet maybe some time in Future, but Right now feel just feel  happy in what i did return back after all..so thanks for you and Walt Howe help

• Edited September 25, 2019 12:51 pm  by  Lehnerd57
Lehnerd57

Sep-26

I see so after 10 am here be back don't need sign up for it again do I get back it just be as was 19.00  Delphi Extra plan... i see  refund so guess friday Morning I log out still free should press try extra  for free 30 days...our wait just wanted edit what said early again

• Edited September 26, 2019 11:36 am  by  Lehnerd57
Lehnerd57

Sep-26

Hi is it possible go back I found out Max Diablo pass away so need know if can stay as was our have wait year now change back sorry for this cause MsNuttyOne left find he pass away 2 months ago...

WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-26

I just put you back on the inexpensive plan you were on a week ago. I'm not sure if you wanted to return to that plan or to the full Delphi Plus membership you were on for a few days. If you want to be back on Delphi Plus, just sign up for it again. There is no need to wait.