Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help with plan change   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Oct-12 by Gail ~*Lupieloo*~ (Loopsieloo); 425 views.
Hello and happy weekend. I've just recently renewed my account (after being away for nearly 2 years) from basic to extra. I now think I want to go to Plus because I'm having issues with my signatures and with a little forum I have. I just paid for "Extra" so how will this work as for Delphi charging me for quarterly "Plus" pmt? Will they just charge me for the difference in 3 months?
I've been unable to see some things in the Controls in a small forum I have called "Lu's Cozy Corner" and I'm beginning to think I have to be a Plus member to be able to see things such as "priv change log". Is this a fact? I've always been Plus in the past so I'm a bit confused now that I'm returning after being away for nearly 2 years.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Gail Howe
gunter
Staff

Oct-12

It  does take DelphiPlus to access premium options in Controls. You can simply switch to DelphiPlus at any time via your account page ... https://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount . The system will credit unused DelphiExtra and charge only the difference.

Your forum will catch up the following morning and all premium controls will be accessible then. 

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2

Thank you SO much, Gunter! I apologize, I'm not the best at explaining things.
I'll let you know how it goes... :O)
Have a nice evening!

gail

In reply toRe: msg 2

Things seem to have worked out just fine, Gunter. 
Thanks again!

Gail 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-14

I’m having trouble starting a new post to you on another forum so am going to test here, both with this reply and with a new discussion.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-14

I can reply to a post to her but not post to her otherwise, I just tried in this forum.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-14

Nope it does not actually - it only does if I reply to you, not if I start a new post. I could not post to you so ignore that bit about you receiving a notification. :)

CC to gunter
Oh, I see now. I wonder what's up. Hmmm. I don't actually get email notifications. I turned those off ages ago :)
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-15

Gail ~ Lupieloo :) (Loopsieloo) said:

I don't actually get email notifications. I turned those off ages ago :)

Oh good! I did not want to bother you, but I'm going to try from my other accounts because some people as posting just fine to you. Thats so weird lol