Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ignore feature   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Dec-9 by TM (tmoverbm); 245 views.
TM (tmoverbm)

Dec-9

Suddenly my ignore feature isn't working and the person I previously ignored is showing up again. When I click on 'ignore' it brings up the option to 'cancel' or 'ok'. But hitting 'ok' does not put the person on ignore.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-9

Are you going to their full profile to click on ignore or the mini one that pops up when yo click their name in the forum?

Try the opposite of whatever you are doing. I'll put you on ignore - let me see if it works when you reply (I'll run a few more tests with this as well)

TM (tmoverbm)

Dec-9

I was using the little popup box. I'll try the other.

I've had her on ignore for years but she started showing up again this week and I can't seem to get her back to ignored.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-9

It seems to be working OK for me (I was able to ignore and unignore you) If it continues to be a problem PM Gunter https://profiles.delphiforums.com/GUNTER with the member's Delphi member name and he can check more into it. 

TM (tmoverbm)

Dec-9

Thanks for your help. I went to the full profile and it worked.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-9

Excellent. Just in case this happens to others - by chance did their nickname have any special characters in it? Any thing otside of letters or numbers?

~~~@<')(

etc