Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not able to post   Forum Management

Started Feb-19 by BG311; 183 views.
BG311

Feb-19

Can you help me with a member problem?  For some reason Butchking isn't able to post to the Jesus' Place forum.  It has only been lately that he hasn't been able to post.  Previously he had not problems posting.  I've checked privileges to see if anything happened but couldn't find anything that could be the source of his posting problem.

In reply toRe: msg 1
WaltHowe
Staff

Feb-19

Your forum is on moderation, and Butchking does not have a V flag to bypass it. Either remove the moderation or give him a V flag.

BG311

Feb-19

Can you make those changes for me.  I don't remember setting it up for moderation.   If you make the change and take the forum off of moderation hopefully that will solve the problem.  There was a V by his name and I removed it thinking it would allow him to post.  For that reason it may be something more.

BG311

Feb-19

Only the Assistant Managers have a V by their name.  Other members of the forum are not having difficulty in posting and they don't have a V by their name.

BG311

Feb-19

Only the Assistant Managers have a V by their name.  None of the others without a V are having any problems posting.

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Feb-19

Checking more it seems he closed the account. I've opened it again . Suggest logging in at https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums the first time around and going to your forum from there.

let us know how it goes  ...

• Edited February 19, 2020 1:51 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 6
BG311

Feb-19

Thanks for your help.  Butch is once more posting again at Jesus' Place.

In reply toRe: msg 7
gunter

Feb-19

good to hear ...