Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

hello - invalid web tags   Forum Management

Started Feb-25 by Angelica_308 (Isabella308); 372 views.
I still can't set up a room: It is saying invalid web tags...I am Delphi plus..I just can't figure out why>.I do have a forum just want to practice setting up a room and do the codes with myself...~HUGS~
gunter

Feb-25

Angelica_308 (Isabella308) said:

invalid web tags

Not clear, do you want to open another forum so you can open a chat room there?  If it says invalid webtag, you need to try some other webtag.  Note the webtag is one word, letters and numbers only, no spaces. 

For example this forum address is https://forums.delphiforums.com/service

The webtag is service, and you would enter just the service part when setting up a forum.

Let us know which webtags you are trying and we'll check more.

In reply toRe: msg 2
I did try another web tag :) it is saying invalid web tag must put in I did put it in sir....I went to where it says create a new forum and did just that. ~HUGS~
In reply toRe: msg 3
http://forums.delphiforums.com/Thelightroom is the room I am trying to set up to practice...~HUGS~
gunter

Feb-25

Did you put in just thelightroom by itself for the webtag, no space before or after?

In reply toRe: msg 5
Exactly how you see it no spaces after or before just thelighthouse
In reply toRe: msg 6
Kidmagnet

Feb-25

can I open one and give it to her? also if I do and run into problems can you make the host switch?

gunter

Feb-25

Probably needs a different webtag, something  less common. Experiment is fun ! 

If you want Kidmagnet to help, I can switch if needed.

Kidmagnet

Feb-25

Let me know if you want me to open the forum for you and then pass you the reigns.

Thank you so much Kidmagnet:) Your a gem!~HUGS~