Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

pm issue   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Feb-25 by Ellen in TEXAS (elleng4044); 187 views.

ok, I CANNOT pm Zoe, she pm'd me, I replied hit the send button and it deleted it.....I try to pm from clicking her name, send private message and it says,
zoe (Zoe95)  is not accepting private messages.
It also say gives me the option to 'remove as friend'....she isn't in my list of friends and I want her to be.

Thank you for your help.

Ellen

gunter

Feb-25

She hasn't accepted you as Friend yet, needs to do that to show in your list of friends and for PM to work.

If you not in a chat with her where you can ask, another way to contact is if she has visited your forum bring her up in Set Privileges and use the email link there.

In reply toRe: msg 2

I knew I could count on you!!! Gunter!!!! Thanks, will try that...she says she doesn't want email but at this point that is no concern of mine...thanks so much.

Ellen

Kidmagnet

Feb-25

That option (emailing members thru their profiles) no longer exists. So if she is OK with receiving PMs from non-friends she can switch the option in preferences to a yes.

I'll let you tell her that, she evidently doesn't want any friends....so I am over it....and thanks, I couldn't seem to do the email thing, now I know why.

Ellen

Kidmagnet

Feb-25

It is confusing and I wish Delphi would make a change in that wording and in the fact that a person choosing to not receive can still send!