Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sound for PMs   Feedback & Wishlist

Started Mar-18 by Wyldhoney007; 211 views.
Wyldhoney007

Mar-18

THIS IS PROBABLY A WISH LIST ITEM BUT HAVING THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE A SOUND FOR ONE'S PM WOULD BE NICE....CAN WE ???
gunter

Mar-19

Notifications of PMs show at the top of many pages here. Do you mean some audio alert?

definitely a wish list item ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Wyldhoney007

Mar-20

YES AN AUDIO ALERT.....I PREFER TO PM FROM MY PRIVATE MESSAGES TAB BECAUSE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE IN EACH CHATROOM ISN'T LARGE AND IT IS JUST EASIER TO READ............SO IT IS ON A DIFFERENT THAN MY CHATROOM WINDOW AND IF i AM PLAYING TRIVIA OR LOOKING AT SOMETHING ELSE ON THE INTERNET I COULD HEAR THAT A NEW MESSAGE CAME IN............................................ALSO, I HAD OPENED A THREAD IN THIS ROOM ABOUT TWO PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO TYPE IN PM WITHOUT ALL OF THE TYPE DISAPPEARING....I THINK MAYBE THAT HAS IMPROVED BUT IT STILL HAPPENS............WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A "VISUAL" CUE WHEN YOUR PM PARTNER IS TYPING SO YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE FINISHED SO YOU DON'T LOSE EVERYTHING................SOME OF US TEND TO BE WORDY YOU KNOW LOL

WISH LISTS ARE NICE SO IF YA'LL GET AROUND TO IT DELPHI PERSONAL MESSAGE PARTICIPANTS WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR IT :)

THANKS GUNTER

PAMELA AKA WYLDHONE007