Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Delphi could not get in touch   Account Maintenance

Started May-4 by JZBelle; 229 views.
JZBelle

May-4

This is the 3rd email I've received from Delphi this evening. It all started by me getting 3 emails from you all saying you could not get in touch with me at the address I am showing in my preferences. I checked my preferences and yes, it does have the exact email I've been using for a very long time now and want to keep using it. I have been getting notifications, which is a bonus, but why do I keep getting these emails from you all. I do not want to change my email and it is all current in my prefs. Here is what I get after I go and click update.

Do I need to delete the correct addy shown and type it in again to have this stop?

Delphi Forums
11:45 PM (11 minutes ago)
to me

Thanks for taking the time to update the email address associated with your JZBelle account on Delphi Forums.

We use your email address to let you know when somebody posts a message addressed to you, or sends you a message through your member profile. You can deactivate these notifications from your My Preferences page. Also, we'll occasionally email you about Delphi Forums news and information.

Thanks for being a member of Delphi Forums.

gunter

May-4

When you get a note on login to confirm  your address it's because some mail from here bounced. After you confirm the address the system sends the email you copied.

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to your contacts.

One possibility is that you may have marked some mail as spam at one point. Check trash and spam folders for any email from the forums. If you find any mark them Not Spam.

In reply toRe: msg 2
JZBelle

May-4

I do already have notifications@mydelphi.com in my contacts. I check spam often and don't recall any being there, but maybe so. I hope it does not keep doing it.

TY for responding.

gunter

May-4

Sounds like you're doing anything right,  sorry this keeps happening.

In reply toRe: msg 4
JZBelle

May-4

It has not happened since I wrote you -- go figure. That's my norm -- mention something and it stops -- try it sometime - it might work for you too (smiles). TY again.