Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

All my PMs have disappeared    Technical Issues/Bugs

Started May-10 by MazAnt; 402 views.
MazAnt

May-10

All of my past PMs seem to have disappeared.  When i go in my inbox it just says no new unread messages.  I had PMs going a few years back, did something change?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

Hopefully temporary 

CC to gunter
In reply toRe: msg 2
gunter

May-10

checking with tech ...

gunter

May-10

adding here ... thanks for the report ...

3:35 PM

Why am I getting "You have no unread private messages" when what i want to do is SEND a message, but it will not allow me to get to all messages??

Anyone else having this issue??

In reply toRe: msg 3
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

The notification section still works.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

If you click on a profile and then Send Private Message any previous PMs you had with that person appear (unless you had intentionally deleted them in the past of course) so they are not gone gone.

I'm assuming you mean that as a temporary work around and not the solution, correct? (It does work, by the way, so thank you for that.)

In reply toRe: msg 7
rosey (rosey58)

May-10

When I click on my PM'S I can only see one at a time.......the way I used to see them has totally changed. I prefer the way it used to be.
Anyone else have it like this now?
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

BigTalker (BigTalker2) said:

I'm assuming you mean that as a temporary work around and not the solution, correct?

Correct and to show that the PM's are unavailable from your inbox, they have not been deleted.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

Seems to be a glitch - check back tomorrow.