Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Deleted Private Messages   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started May-10 by Kenny (GoofBall1983); 169 views.

I just logged into Delphi a few minutes ago for the first time today since yesterday. I had several old PM's in my inbox, but I noticed that all of my PM's had been deleted, (except for two new ones that I received between last night and today) but as soon as I read those PM's, they were automatically deleted as well.

My question is, is this a temporary technical bug, or is this something new that Delphi is doing?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

It's been reported - likely a glitch and the PMs will reappear when it's dealt with.

Msg 54439.3 deleted
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-10

Also - If you click on a profile and then Send Private Message any previous PMs you had with that person appear (unless you had intentionally deleted them in the past of course) so they are not gone gone.

I just sent you one - are you able to read it? If it disappears right away click on my name in this post and then Send PM and it should appear!

Yes Kid, I got it and I see that if you click on a username that has PM'd you, all of those are still there...… Thank you! :-)