Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Screens text graphics reply boxes post boxes looks like basic is back except no ads. The My Forums page looks OK.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-22

Close your browse and come back - if it's the same you may need to clear your cache.

Already restrated the browser, I'll try the clear thing now.
In reply toRe: msg 2
I'm back after clearing cache and it's still small
Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-22

Check your accounts page too - you could be basic and not see ads due to a blocker. 

Membership Level DelphiPlus, looks right to me.
Dan (DANCULBERSON)

May-22

You told ThE CrAzEy LeMmInG to "Check your accounts page too."

When I click on "My Account" page, I get this:

This page isn’t working
forums.delphiforums.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

So, I haven't been able to check my account, and I don't want to clear my cookies. Is it because I use Classic format?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-22

It might be your browser reset itself (?) I know you said the My forums page looked normal though.  Try pressing Control and + on your keyboard at the same time. You can do that a few times and things get larger each time. If they are TOO large (and you might lose a few things as they get pushed out of sight) press Control and - to decrease. Control 0 (zero) resets to default.

Dan (DANCULBERSON)

May-22

>>Does this one work?<<

Yes, that link works, but the link on my Delphi Forums page doesn't, instead showing that error message I showed you in my previous message.