Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Repeatedly booted..   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jun-11 by Jeri (azpaints); 1137 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-12

Still happening. Only on Delphi.
In reply toRe: msg 22
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-12

I’m done...
Showtalk

Jun-13

What version of iOS are you using? Is it up to date?  There are a lot of different browsers you can try.

In reply toRe: msg 24
Showtalk

Jun-15

I have some other ideas on why it’s happening but no solutions. Maybe someone else can take this and figure it out for her.  We need Jeri!

—She is using Classic in all forums.

—Somehow Delphi seems to be dropping a signal from her tablet and must think she has logged out or that her tablet isn’t connected and logs her out.  Why?  I know when I’m in chat using a tablet and it goes to sleep, I am disconnected from chat, but not from Delphi.

—The tablet could be rebooting spontaneously which would log her out of all sites she is logged into. But it’s only happened on Delphi.  Why?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-15

COOKIES!

First close any Delphi tabs in Safari and then close Safari itself.

Now go to Settings - Safari - scroll down until you see Advanced and tap that.

Then tap Website data, show all sites and then Edit (top right) and delete ALL Delphi cookies. This will delete your password one as well so make sure you know your password ahead of time. If you do not, you can click I forgot and Delphi will email you a new one.

Cross your fingers people!

And as well... don't use a bookmark. type www.delphiforums.com into the address bar in Safari and log in there.

CC to Showtalk
In reply toRe: msg 26
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-15

To All:

Thanks for all the suggestions. Im typ[ng this on my Mac, which I can only use for a limited time. I thought it might be helpful if I posted all that I have tried to analyze this or fix it.
1, Shut down Safari, Cleared Cookies and Browser history, reopened, entered my Id and password on DF and tried again. No success. Booted several times from My Forums, any forum I went to, Lost most all the posts, had to relog in, post again.
2, Shut down Safari, cleared history, cookies, went to. delphiforums.com and logged in, having to re enter my. Password and lD. Booted
3, Switched to Chrome, went to delphiforums.com, reentered id and password. Booted
4, Opened Safari, went to FB, Huffpost, mail and CNN. Posted on FB, read HP, wrote a message and wrote an email to myself. No problems. Could surf the net, do anything I wanted, no connection issues, no problems.
5, Went to settings, switched to allow cross tracking (did this before #3). Went to DF, logged in from my bookmark. Booted. Logged in from delphiforums.com had to re enter ID, password, tried to post o DF, got booted, lost the post.
I was booted from reading both Classic and Zeta, booted when trying to post, booted when going from a forum to My Forums page and vice versa. I sometimes can read, switch forums and post, then boom, booted. Most of the time I’m booted when I try to reply.

At this point, I’m burned out. I can read just fine, but. Get booted when I switch forums or try to reply to messages. I can PM just fine, but half the time, get booted when switching back to My Forums. My iPad is up to date. Thanks for trying to help. But nothing has worked and I’ve probably tried 2-3 things I didn’t list and most of the above I’ve tried 3 - 4 times.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-15

Can tech take a look at this and offer any input

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-15

In light of all that - please don't feel the need to reply, I'm really sorry this is happening. I'm going to send you an email through CSG's controls so you have a way of contacting me off Delphi.

gunter

Jun-15

Looking at login info at this end, the system shows you using the same cookie every time until today, every time on a mobile device with Safari.  Never cleared cookies.

Today several logins on a non-mobile? Safari today, nothing about Chrome. Same cookie each time today different than before today.  There was one login with previous mobile and the same original cookie from days before.

Something is getting stuck in your connection?