Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Repeatedly booted..   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jun-11 by Jeri (azpaints); 1139 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-15

Well, I’ve cleared cookies 4-5 times. Tried Chrome twice over the weekend. Only one Or two log ins on my Mac today.

I copied the above in case I lose it.

gunter

Jun-15

Jeri (azpaints) said:

Well, I’ve cleared cookies 4-5 times.

Somewhere along the way that's not showing here. Ipad Safari one login today with the old cookie in use for days back. seven logins with Mac.safari.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-15

Jeri these cookies need to be removed the way I described through settings. If you view the website data after clearing them there should not be any with delphiforums named.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-16

Lmbo. Did that and Delphi is not shown as a website. FB is listed, and a I don’t recognize, but no Delphi. ETA. Google, gstatic, doubleclick. atdmt,
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-16

Sorry! That's bonkers.

In reply toRe: msg 20
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-16

I have 2 iPads, so tonite I went into my backup one and followed all the suggestions here. Safari did have Delphi as a website so I deleted it. Is it possible that the iPad I’m on, which is the older one was interacting with the main one I use?
gunter

Jun-16

Did you try rebooting your router? Turn everything off completely, unplug power, wait a minute before coming back.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-16

No, I didn’t. I have two WiFi systems available to me and they are my son’s responsibility. I’m going to see if what I did last night helped before I pester him. As I understand it, shutting the router down also affects our home security and phone system.
Showtalk

Jun-16

But are you actually logged into message boards on any sites other than Delphi? When mine reboots, it kicks me out of ither sites but jut reloads articles I’m reading.  If you are not logged into other message boards you might not know if it rebooted on its own.

Showtalk

Jun-16

It’s possible logging in from two different iPads without deleting cookies is confusing  Delphi. I have mine set to delete cookies every time I close a browser window, and I also go in and remove all website data.