Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

editor not working right   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jul-6 by JayJ (XJayJX); 1174 views.
JayJ (XJayJX)

Jul-20

Loray is "my account" - it was an account I had at Talk city and Its still my basic account.
xjayjx is my Delphi Account and has been sinc 2001 I believe. It is a plus account.
The only reason I change it when I go into seniors hideaway is because that is how the people there know me (from talk city)
JayJ (XJayJX)

Jul-20

Oh and I have used that nice in delphi since talk city became a part of delphi. It's been used by me almost daily in the Senior hideaway chat room.
So it's not a new thing.
What is new, is that when I am in chat, be it Seniors hideaway or my own room Island oasis, the same thing happens.
Just so you know, I went to my Island Oasis, entered my chat, could not type until I clicked in the type space to get my flashing cursor. Did the /nick to change my nick to JayJ and no cursor.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-21

Sorry this is so frustration. And for all my questions... You are chatting with the default chat and not Java?

JayJ (XJayJX)

Jul-21

correct. I have not asked for java for ages.

I guess it's one of those things I just have to live with. I'm not smart enough to figure it out. but Thanks for trying.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-21

What I have found is that eventually after a future operating system update - things fix themselves. That happens a lot with mobile and my iPhone.

JayJ (XJayJX)

Jul-22

thats so true and I'll just hope for the best.
Thank you again