Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Account limit   Attachments

Started Jul-11 by Chaser4167; 149 views.
Chaser4167

Jul-11

After stepping down from leading my Motorcycle Riding Club I found that I did not need more then the basic plan. How do I go about deleting items so that I don't receive account limited can not post your map or pic?

gunter

Jul-11

DelphiBasic members have very little attachment space, only 512k. Delete old attachments to make room. In the meantime, I've reset your space to allow the 512k.  If you are adding images you may be better off inserting them into the messages, there is no limit that way. See http://www.delphiforums.com/howto/insertImage.htm

To remove old attachments, the Attachment tab on MyForums gives a list of old attachments.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

Click on any item on the list to go to the original message and Edit the message to get a link to remove attachments. The edit screen will show the attachment at the bottom in Zeta to be xed out, or at the top in Classic with a pencil to the right to remove it.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Chaser4167

Jul-11

Thank you, was hoping for a select all button and delete...going through them one at a time deleting all of the attachments. 

Thank you for the help

In reply toRe: msg 2
Chaser4167

Jul-11

I now only have two posting with attachments but I can not find the attachment and because one is 1305 kb and the other is 97 kb, that appears to not to even be my attachment, I can not add an attachment to a post that I need to make. Any suggestions on how to find the attachment and delete them?

gunter

Jul-12

Please ignore any files you can't get to, it should not make a difference since I reset your space again. Make sure files uploaded do not add up to more than 512k at any time, it will confuse the system when you try adding more.

Let us know if it's still a problem.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Chaser4167

Jul-12

Thank you, I was able to add the route so am good to go.