Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't see all of the headings .....   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Sep-7 by Ellen in TEXAS:-) (elleng4044); 217 views.

I noticed DAYS! ago that the font at the top of the forum had gotten too large, but when I went to go to upload a picture, couldn't find what I needed, MY PREFERENCES, isn't viewable etc. here is a screen print...hope it helps but what to do???? See? under -create new forum and New Private, what should be under it is missing, and under the star, is off the page, and this is at 100% I have not accidentally made it larger:-) THANKSĀ 

Ellen Griffin

Thanks

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-7

Hi Ellen, ignore what I wrote and see next message lol

Not getting another message????? what's going on?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-7

It's your browsers View.

On your keyboard press the Control and 0 (zero) keys at the same time.

That will reset your view to default.

You can press Control and + to increase it. Each time you press those two together it increases everything on your screen.

Decrease with Control and - (minus)

In reply toRe: msg 1

Bumping this to you.....I need some help here:-)

Did not change a thing and I did it 6 times and refreshed.

gunter

Sep-7

Do you see any difference in font sizes when you hit ctrl and - at the same time?

Also look for the font size below messages in a forum set to Classic.

• Edited September 7, 2020 4:52 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 8

No I did not and I did do it 6 times and restarted the computer. I went and got Firefox and I am on it now and it is showing up correctly at my home forums page. I have used Chrome all along until just now....so Firefox is what I will use as long as it works for me. Thanks so much for getting right back to me.....I want to add I read up on CTRL 0, and apparently it's my computer, or Chrome if you all haven't changedĀ  anything. again THANKS!!! I count on you Gunter:-)