Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle   Navigating Delphi Forums

Started Oct-5 by JD (badge510); 336 views.
JD (badge510)

Oct-5

I started my game today and sent the following message to Tech Support. Can anyone help me?

I am playing the free game of Midnight Castle. I can sign on okay, it is after, when I try to activate the one in Que, it tells me they cannot find the game and to sign in again??? I did that several times and got nowhere. I can launch the game from my Download Folder, but that will not give the opportunity to get what is in Que or probably any new updates. Error code 208.
I know the Halloween program is coming up and maybe that is in the Que?? Along with the return of the avatars.
I, along with many others, are stuck on Level 102.
Thanks for anything you can do as I do not wish to lose my game again.  Badge 510

gunter

Oct-5

You end to ask this in the Midnight Castle forum, not something we can help with here.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

In reply toRe: msg 2
marbur220

Oct-8

I’m feeling real dumb...I’ve read (I think) all the appropriate help and general information, but I still can’t figure out how to send a PM to someone.  I can answer those that have been sent to me but how do I start one?  
Thank you for any help you can provide...

marbur220 (in Midnight Castle)

Stay well...mask up...Namaste

Marianne

gunter

Oct-8

Click on a member's name on a message to open their Profile and look for the PM link. If there is no PM link the member is not accepting them. 

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
marbur220

Oct-8

Thank you, Gunter!

Stay well...mask up...Namaste 

Marianne