Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Basic Service   Account Maintenance

Started Jan-1 by U__2 (Ute2); 266 views.
U__2 (Ute2)

Jan-1

Walt,

Happy new year. I have paid for a membership that had zero advertisements for many years. Squaddy allowed me privileges as a "manager" to help control some of the trolls that wander in.

When I went back to "basic" (non-paid) membership and attempted to log on, it said at that another user had that name. It was me, however. So I used my work email and was forced (I believe) to change.

U__2 was my longstanding name.

flootcooper@gmail.com was my longstanding contact information.

Is there a way you can replicate this agin with a basic membership? I attempted to change my username and a new email by myself, and was incapable of making these changes stick.

All the best,

Steve Cooper

U__2

gunter

Jan-1

It seems you closed the U__2 account completely, not just dropped to DelphiBasic. I've opened it now and you should be able to log in as before. 

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
U__2

Jan-7

Thank you for fixing my mistake. I didn't understand that I was able to go back to basic service. Will Squaddy be able to put me back as a manager as he pleases?

All the best,

U__2

In reply toRe: msg 3
gunter

Jan-7

If the forum is set to Classic you can be Editor and Chat Moderator. In a forum set to Zeta DelphiBasic members can be Assistants.

• Edited January 7, 2021 8:53 pm  by  gunter