Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

cant remember my password !!! help   Account Maintenance

Started Jan-1 by Nuschka (jinkyjoo); 326 views.
Nuschka (jinkyjoo)

Jan-1

can't remember my password and want to add delphi forums to my phone.   please help !!!

gunter

Jan-1

When you don't know your password the only way to proceed is to ask for the system to send a new one. First make sure your email address on record here is correct. Look in your Preferences on MyForums https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums  .

Then log out, when you come back use the I Forgot link on the login page to have a new password sent to that email address. Log in with the new password after which you can change the password to one of your own in Preferences if desired.  Log out and log in with your chosen password. 

let us know how it goes  ...

• Edited January 1, 2021 10:58 pm  by  gunter
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-1

Editing to say... Sorry this is mostly a repeat of what gunter already said! wink

Just go to delphiforums.com and click on login. Type in either your member name or the email you signed up here with. Then click Forgot Password and they system will send you a new one. 

You it to login and then go to your preferences and change it to one you will remember (or write it down) as you will need to log in next time you use your other device/computer.

Two things to note:

Don't use a password you've used elsewhere. 
And even though I have my phone's browser save my login, each tine I update iOS it dumps all browser cookies, and I need to type in my password.    

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-1

You beat me by one minute! And no typos!

Who are you????

grin

gunter

Jan-1

Calm Digger (Kidmagnet) said:

And no typos!

Dang. The MyForums url picked up the period at the end. Fixed now.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-1

Huh the link worked before... 

Happy (hopefully - knock on wood) New Year Gunter!

gunter

Jan-2

best go you as well !

In reply toRe: msg 7
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-2

gunter said:

best go you as well

There we go, order has been restored!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-2

Let us know how it goes and if you need more help. Happy New Year!