Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can’t get past the “Continue” page   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jan-5 by Jeri (azpaints); 493 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-5

When I post on my forums (3that I’ve tried so far), when I hit Post the page goes to the Continue page and just stays there. I’ve hit the Continue button 2 - 3 times and nothing happens. I’m on my iPad and the bar shows the upload (download??) sticks halfway thru the process. If I hit the reload arrow, it takes me back to the forum and my post is there, so no real action needed since the post goes thru. but thought you might need to know.
Have a great 2021!
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

I noticed quite the lag myself this morning but was on a Windows desktop. Can you see if this is still a problem?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-5

Yes, still a problem. It’s getting old fast! LOL. Mine will not fully load at all, I have to hit the reload arrow to get into the forums. Only site it does it on, so it’s Delphi, not my iPad or internet.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

Does it do it here on this forum as well?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

Testing Classic view (I went to the Delphi Forums Home page first and it's been a laggy journey back to Members Service)
In reply toRe: msg 5
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

Laggy in posting but Continue worked..
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-5

So I poked around a bit and while it is def hanging up it's only a few seconds and then moves on. Your experience sounds much more brutal.
gunter

Jan-6

Still happening? 

Not noticing any lags myself.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-6

It did last night. This is my first post of the day, so I’ll let you know later...after I get into another forum for comparison...if it is still doing it.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jan-6

Didn’t happen in my response to Kid....let me post on other forums and I’ll be back with an update.