Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hello My Signature Names are stuck    Editor Help

Started Jan-12 by JodyDillon; 352 views.
JodyDillon

Jan-12

Hi Gunter I had this problem before....... and someone in one of my groups fixed it but i cant remember who.. anyways ..... i went to the source button and erased it ............... but everytime i try to add a sig it keeps saying it is already there..  can u help me please thanks  Jody  so now i see no sigs even though it says they are there  

this is one it wont let me load  thanks

gunter

Jan-13

Try renaming the file before adding. Name it just kiz.png for instance. 

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
JodyDillon

Jan-14

hi i have done that                         it keeps saying file name all ready exsists  over and over  someone in one of my  delphi groups helped me    b4    but i cant remember who

gunter

Jan-14

What is the filename you have now?

Try uploading to your DelphiPlus Fikes, not the sig directory, then use the address go add it to your sig, like

http://people.delphiforums.com/JodyDillon/kiz.png

In reply toRe: msg 4
JodyDillon

Jan-15

hi i renamed them all   and they work  but irritating    that  if i hadnt renamed them it would say they are still there ..

hmmm  not sure i know about the delphi plus files   ?  thanks jody

gunter

Jan-15

You uploaded an image to your Files back last year, maybe that's  what you recall. Look on MyForums https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums the way to the right for Files. It has the directory containing your sig images and an open area to add other files you can call up as desired.

In reply toRe: msg 6
JodyDillon

Jan-18

the girl that helped me before    has responded  thanks for  trying to  help thanksssssssss     Jody