Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't copy and paste ... Fixed!   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jul-15 by BG311; 6095 views.
BG311

Jul-15

Can you please resolve what is keeping me from copying and pasting anything at Jesus' Place.  It is difficult to be the Administrator, as I am, of a forum when you cannot copy or paste anything.

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Jul-15

Does it work here?

How are you doing it ... highlight, then ctrl-c and ctrl-v go paste

Or highlight, then right-click and pick Copy, then right-click where you want it and pick Paste ?

In reply toRe: msg 2
BG311

Jul-15

I highlight, then right-click and pick copy, then right-click where I want it and click paste but it doesn't paste.  Where I wanted the copy and paste it remains blank.

Some one told me I need to clear some items from what is being saved by my browser which is Firefox.  I'm going to try to do some clearing out of the history.  Maybe that clearance of items stored in the history will help.

In reply toRe: msg 3
gunter

Jul-15

Let us know what you find and if it works here, not just your forum.

BG311

Jul-16

All of my history has been deleted.  So my files have been cleared away but I am still not able to copy at paste as I should be able to do at Jesus' Place. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
BG311

Jul-16

All of my history from my browsing history has been cleared and I am still not able to copy and paste at Jesus' Place.

In reply toRe: msg 6
gunter

Jul-16

Is it just in your foru , what about here?

In reply toRe: msg 7
BG311

Jul-16

It is at my forum and here that I cannot copy and paste with my favorite browser:  Firefox.  With firefox I can copy and paste to Facebook and other places such as through e-mail.

I can copy and paste at Jesus' Place with Microsoft Edge but it isn't the browser I want to use.

In reply toRe: msg 8
gunter

Jul-16

Have you tried using ctrl-c after highlighting, then  ctrl-v after clicking where you want it ?

BG311

Jul-16

The Microsoft Edge Browser is working just fine.  So far there have been no problems copying and pasting as usual with the Edge Browser.  It was the FireFox Browser that I love that couldn't copy and paste at Jesus' Place.