Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Members can't get into group   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Aug-20 by RainCloud32; 1083 views.
RainCloud32

Aug-20

I just had a member of the opinion forum contact me saying they couldn't get in the group and asked if we had locked them out. We did no such thing. I checked the logs nothing for this person. I checked the person's status and it was checked for "voice". What is going on?!

Between this and the delete problem what gives Delphi?

MEDDLY

Aug-20

You look familiar...weren't you C.C.?

gunter

Aug-20

Can't  really help much without more info  like what exactly happens, which url they're using.

Suggest try coming here

http://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages?msg=54801.1

In reply toRe: msg 3
RainCloud32

Aug-20

C.C? Can you help with the issue?

MEDDLY

Aug-20

No but like gunter implied, maybe it's a techno glitch and we (Delphi Forums members) can't do anything. Only the High Command can help you and others going through that hassle.

MEDDLY

Aug-20

My bad, I thought this was about the "deleted" glitch.

Nevermind...

In reply toRe: msg 4
We will direct that member to come inquire with you on this thread. Her name is Samantha. We have another member “Ferdaig” (not sure of the spelling) who had an issue the other day. His messages were going into the mod queue. He was not on “probation” and there is nothing in the change log indicating he was. Same is the case with Sam being locked out. You are welcome to come view our change log yourself. We also have members encountering “messages to me” issues. All of this coupled with the “delete” issue is perplexing particularly when I don’t see similar occurrences and complaints from other forums.

Our member Samantha came in here twice to post to you…she said it is not showing up. You can find her comment here: https://forums.delphiforums.com/pc-opinion/messages/?msg=250571.32

Seriously, what in heck is going on?