Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Navigating Delphi Is Problematic   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 9/28/21 by JZBelle; 1129 views.
JZBelle

10/2/21

Kid mentioned not using bookmarks - unless I misunderstood her post in this thread. I have several tabs across the top of my Chrome browser and that's generally what I use to go into Family Matters, Family Sigs, and Delphi.

I've had no issues today with logging in; page hanging - quite slow, but assuming that's how it's going to be. I'll just have to keep beating the post button until it finally goes. Still think I should not have to do that, but that works -- after a fashion.

I had over 2 weeks of internet issues so maybe that aided in my issues here on Delphi. I do not wish you any issues up here, but it's nice to hear that the top dogs up here have trouble sometimes too. I still must use My Preferences/My Forums to navigate to other forums -- the Creative Arts page hangs.

So, my motto -- don't sweat the small stuff -- live with it I guess. We pay for what we don't get, and maybe if switching to Zeta it would be better; however, the sig related users prefer the Classic and it's too bad you don't spend time on fixes for that side of the house anymore. Technology rules and the newer is not always the best.