Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Navigating Delphi Still Problematic   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Oct-10 by JZBelle; 1087 views.
JZBelle

Oct-10

Why oh why is it so difficult to navigate Delphi anymore?

Clean cache is in place; isp says it's a Delphi issue; etc., etc., etc., -- sameo sameo same!!!

All day today has been a nightmare trying to post in this place. Here is what I get -- or better yet I get a white page that says about:blank - must I clear my cache 50 times a day? Unheard of!

I've asked about this so many times before and am always told to clear the cache. Well it doesn't work!!! Any other ideas other than leave Delphi, which I would really prefer not to do! Besides if I did, who would complain to you as much as I do (smiles)! I can understand though why many don't want to come here - patience wears things and white is not so pretty.

Well, I did make screenshots to include in this post; however, there is no way to do that!!!

One shows the right pane white with rest of page loaded; the 2nd shot showed the left pane white with rest of page loaded -- and just grinding. The 2nd shot was right here at Member Services.

Additionally, if the page does load and I can get an image into the post, the post button does not work 1/2 the time.

• Edited October 10, 2021 7:23 pm  by  JZBelle
gunter

Oct-10

While we've had some issues, sorry to see you look to be having more of.

Checking your recent system logins shows a couple of new cookies, but then it always goes back to the same cookies used from way back. Clearing your cache is obviously not also deleting your cookies. Possibly you are keeping some tabs open? Make sure Settings for your browser also has deleting  cookies, not just Browsing History. 

Just keep one tab open, log out, go somewhere else like google.com. Then delete cache and cookies. Close browser before coming back and logging in at https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums.

You may also want to try a different browser,  even if just for a test.

gunter

Oct-10

added:

Until this works for you do not use any saved links or bookmarks you saved. Log in to your MyForums page or start from our frontpage https://delphiforums.com using the login button there.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kidmagnet

Oct-11

Should she delete her saved cookies as well? From Settings?

In reply toRe: msg 2
JZBelle

Oct-11

OK I will check all you mention. I so appreciate your help gunter. I keep threatening to return to Firefox, but oh, Chrome is much faster -- generally that is (LOL)!
Kidmagnet

Oct-11

blush Good! 

I had an old login cookie stuck for some time and was getting a lot of problems until I manually removed it.

JZBelle

Oct-11

Today is better.

? for you -- I thought when posting here I used to get the editor bar -- am I dreaming or it's always been that way. It looks strange without.

JZBelle

Oct-11

This way is working good gunter. Maybe my woes are gone. TY so much for your patience with me. Kid too!