Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

posting issues   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Oct-31 by Praise God (Charm1968); 728 views.
Witness2020 is unable to post he says that there is no post button on the bottom and the slide button seems to be gone. Anyway to help him?
gunter

Oct-31

Try pressing ctrl -, both keys at the same time, a few times to zoom out. Ctrl + zooms back in.

If it just started also log out,  reboot, before coming  back to take another look. 

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
there seems to be more than one members being affected with this so far I gotten two complaints one remade his account to get in and post and still can't post
gunter

Nov-1

This is happening in your forum, don't see anything off there? 

Give them the address to this discussion to see if they can reply here.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages?msg=54854.3

In reply toRe: msg 4
ok it happening in God is Love forum but I will be sending them here ty
In reply toRe: msg 4
he said he posted here in this thread but no luck he not here
gunter

Nov-2

Strange. If you mean he doesn't get the Post button here either suggest to try another browser to see if it's his browser giving the problem.

Has he tried pressing ctrl - , both keys at the same time, several times to zoom out? Also ctrl 0 resets the screen size.

In reply toRe: msg 7
he said he can't see the font size which is located on the bottom of the page and he also cant find the slider part, he not willing to listen to anyone. He says he not techy since when is a slider part of being techy I also mentioned he may has to check his font size and adjust it accordingly
In reply toRe: msg 2
Witness2020

Nov-2

I have tried that but nothing doing

Witness2020

Nov-2

I am trying to listen, I tried the controls several times as you suggested.