Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 11/10/21 by rendercat; 2960 views.
gunter

11/13/21

Still hanging for me now. It's  intermittent.

gunter

11/13/21

Not quite the same. The error messages stop after you have logged in a few times.

There is a bug that erases your typing when the person at the other end sends.

JZBelle

11/13/21

Not for me -- if it comes up at all (and I wait for it too), it will give me a blank box for typing but not show the member's PM to me. Too, when I type, it quickly disappears.

If I hit enter and start typing, the text will hold. It just takes forever to get it up. I sure hope they can fix this as it is a great feature of Delphi forums. To not have it would be poor.

JZBelle

11/13/21

I've had that happen to me for a long time. Workaround "sometimes" -- hit enter and then type - most of the time it will "hold" the text.
In reply toRe: msg 14
JZBelle

11/15/21

PM still not working right. Sometimes it won't come up ever. The times it does come up, it will not bring up showing the incoming PM - only a blank box. If typing - disappearing act unless hitting entering. Then sometimes it will go but other times not. Sure hope this gets fixed.
gunter

11/15/21

Sorry this problem continues. Tech is still looking for a fix.

Your patience is appreciated.

Jeri (azpaints)

11/15/21

• Edited November 17, 2021 9:03 am  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 18

I cannot send IM's at all. 

I see that it's being worked on.  I take it this is system wide.  

If we're at "all has been fixed" status (meaning I'm now someone with a special problem), I'd like to know.  But I'm going to assume many are having this problem until I hear otherwise.

JZBelle

11/22/21

Gunter -- has any consideration been made to reducing the cost of Delphi plus since we evidently are not going to have PM working properly? That was one of the neat features of Delphi and it's really disappointing for it to go south!