Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 11/10/21 by rendercat; 2961 views.
JZBelle

11/22/21

Gunter -- has any consideration been made to reducing the cost of Delphi plus since we evidently are not going to have PM working properly? That was one of the neat features of Delphi and it's really disappointing for it to go south!
RW (VTwinNut)

11/23/21

PM has been wonky on the "Star Stratoliner & Roadliner Forum" for several days now.

Takes a long time for a blank window to pop.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

In reply toRe: msg 21
gunter

11/23/21

I again nudged and am sorry there still is no fix for this.

Your patience is appreciated.

In reply toRe: msg 22
gunter

11/23/21

Tech has made some major PM restorations, looks good so far.

let us know how it goes  ...

rendercat

Nov-26

Ty for fixing the pm problem. I no longer have pm issues other than the one that is blank and I can't delete.
JZBelle

Nov-26

The credit does not go to me, as I'm just a hostess of a forum here on Delphi. However, I did just do a trial one of sending a PM to someone, and yahoo, it worked like clockwork. It would be so wonderful if it truly is fixed. I know others rely on it just like me (wink)!
JZBelle

Nov-26

I'll say thank you too to whoever did the fixing of PM's if it truly is fixed. I tried it and worked great, so keep up the good work.
tennineteen

Dec-12

My private message notifications show 2 unread PMs, but I can’t see any unread PMs. Either my counter is wrong or there are two messages I cannot see. Any advice?

gunter

Dec-12

Are you looking in your Inbox on MyForums? 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

BOB (RStinson5)

Dec-14

I spent this morning trying to get my account in order. I am aware that one of my faux pas still remains. At the new year, I will make an effort to get the problem solved. At this time /point I have selected ignore on the f.... post. The new year 22 ....I will make a good effort to get my forums in order.