Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 11/10/21 by rendercat; 2973 views.
RW (VTwinNut)

11/23/21

PM has been wonky on the "Star Stratoliner & Roadliner Forum" for several days now.

Takes a long time for a blank window to pop.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

In reply toRe: msg 21
gunter

11/23/21

I again nudged and am sorry there still is no fix for this.

Your patience is appreciated.

In reply toRe: msg 22
gunter

11/23/21

Tech has made some major PM restorations, looks good so far.

let us know how it goes  ...

rendercat

11/26/21

Ty for fixing the pm problem. I no longer have pm issues other than the one that is blank and I can't delete.
JZBelle

11/26/21

The credit does not go to me, as I'm just a hostess of a forum here on Delphi. However, I did just do a trial one of sending a PM to someone, and yahoo, it worked like clockwork. It would be so wonderful if it truly is fixed. I know others rely on it just like me (wink)!
JZBelle

11/26/21

I'll say thank you too to whoever did the fixing of PM's if it truly is fixed. I tried it and worked great, so keep up the good work.
tennineteen

Dec-12

My private message notifications show 2 unread PMs, but I can’t see any unread PMs. Either my counter is wrong or there are two messages I cannot see. Any advice?

gunter

Dec-12

Are you looking in your Inbox on MyForums? 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

BOB (RStinson5)

Dec-14

I spent this morning trying to get my account in order. I am aware that one of my faux pas still remains. At the new year, I will make an effort to get the problem solved. At this time /point I have selected ignore on the f.... post. The new year 22 ....I will make a good effort to get my forums in order.  

Showtalk

Dec-15

It’s still very slow. The page grays out while it loads.