Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Change Password Link Not Working   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Dec-6 by RainCloud32; 829 views.
RainCloud32

Dec-6

I have tried two different browsers. The link doesn't do anything. Please help

MEDDLY

Dec-6

Have you tried Opera? It's quite handy but if it doesn't work, you can uninstall it.

Did you tried My Preferences?

• Edited December 6, 2021 8:59 am  by  MEDDLY
gunter

Dec-6

Change Password is a popup, if you're blocking ads or popups it's not going to work for you.   Check Settings in browsers and antivirus programs, you should be able to allow delphiforums.com to pass.

In reply toRe: msg 3
RainCloud32

Dec-6

Popups, Cookies & Javascript all allowed.  The console shows a javascript error.  Uncaught error for an undefined object while calling Read.

gunter

Dec-6

Not sure where this is. Are you seeing your correct membership level on the right side of MyForums? The account link would show options to upgrade ... which would also be to a yearly payment?

Better would be http://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

In reply toRe: msg 5
RainCloud32

Dec-6

Yes, my account says my correct membership level and I see a link for the upgrade.

Msg 54876.7 deleted
MEDDLY

Dec-6

Not sure about you but that happens to me, I always go for the "Advanced" option (go to the insecure site anyway).

Msg 54876.9 deleted
gunter

Dec-6

Remove the '  your nick,  password link has something against non alphanumerics, sorry I didn't notice that before. 

Anything to do with password or subscriptions is secure. Since most pages include links to elsewhere or ability for users to post, browsers give that insecure note.