Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't connect in any chatroom   Chat

Started Dec-21 by GreatLakesChele (chele1975); 1609 views.

I'm able to login, access my profile, other profiles. Every time I try to enter any chat room, it disconnects and retries over and over. I can't get in at all. Help!

gunter

Dec-21

Did this work for you before? One possible cause may be a popup ad blocker.

Also try a different browser when you run into problems.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Always until the middle of today. I have an Android tablet. I usually use Chrome. Here's what I've done so far:

Logged out of Delphi, then back in. Cleared all search and browser history. Disabled pop up blockers. Tried Firefox and Samsung browser preloaded on my tablet. Reset my Wi-Fi connection. Restarted the device twice.

I can access anything else online, use all other features on Delphi. I even set up a second profile and nothing.

In reply toRe: msg 2
CAT (Wanna_Cruise)

Dec-21

Just rec'd this email from MrBlueEyesMD:

I am locked out of all chat. I cannot access delphi via my IRC as I usually do. I have checked the server info and all is good.  When I try to log on, all I get are multiple disconnects and the message "* [10053] Software caused connection abort."
When I come in via the website, I cannot enter any room and, instead, get a repeating message "Chat disconnected. (Code 1000). Retrying in 1 second.) no matter what room I try to enter. I have rebooted and also have checked by account that doesn't expire until June 2022.
Help!
gunter

Dec-22

Checking more with tech, let us know if anything.

gunter

Dec-22

Not clear if he can enter forums, give him the link here.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages?msg=54891.4

checking more with tech ...

In reply toRe: msg 5

My issues remain the same as stated above both when trying to login via my IRC and via website. When I come in via website, my issue is the same as both I and Chele1975 have reported above.  This problem has existed for other 12 hours, without resolution. It's time to reboot your system or whatever to restore my ability to chat via rooms and forum chat rooms.  Thank you.

gunter

Dec-22

Strange this isn't happening for everyone,  may be a particular server. Thanks forthe details.

I've let tech know.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Hiya. 

Still nothing. 2:05 pm EST

CAT (Wanna_Cruise)

Dec-22

Gunter, a long time ago I used to know how to see what server I was on. Is there still a way to do this? It might help if we could discover if those having this problem were on the same server. 

I am sure there are many chatters having this same problem. The problem is, most chatters don't know where to go or where to post their problems. 

Will do what I can to direct them here.