Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Free Speech?   Forum Management

Started May-31 by skyler502; 342 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
skyler502

May-31

Quick question....what are the TOS rules for free speech on a forum? In other words what words are not considered free speech on a forum? And what would make a forum become an adult forum other than posting nudity, how about some examples of words that are not allowed on a forum? Just wondering because some forums claim to have free speech.
gunter

May-31

Freedom of speech is what the forum Host says it is. There is no list of banned words and no specific guidelines. In the absence of illegal activity or terms of service violations Hosts can run their forums as they wish.

Email service@delphiforums.com if you think there is a problem.

See terms of service here:
https://www.delphiforums.com/agreement.htm

In reply toRe: msg 2
skyler502

Jun-1

Thank you, and I appreciate your quick response too.
In reply toRe: msg 2
MidasMulliga

Jul-21

Gunter.. I just signed up for a new Forum and the Forum name was mis-spelled.  At first it was MidasMulliga!.  You changed ti to MidasMulliga...  This was close but I need the total name to be:

MidasMulligan.. We need to add the letter 'n' to the last part of the Forum with MidasMulliga + 'n' so that the end result would be: 

MidasMulligan...Thank you in advance.