Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Shoesoptional billing.   Billing - Plus/Extra

Started Jun-7 by Keep My Mom in your Prayers. (1NativeAngel); 204 views.

Gunter,

Shoesoptional has been billed and she can't get in to change it to no renewal.  She hasn't been on Delphi for a long time...I think somewhere in 2020.   Is it possible to have it changed to no renewal, or allow her to get in.   

Thanks for your help.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-7

She has not been billed yet, although it was due in a few days. I cancelled her subscription so she will not be billed. If her email address is up to date, she can always get a new password and log in.

Walt I just got a text from her and she wants to get in but she can't seem to do it on her cell...this is a quote: " My darn preference page and profile page showing forums etc., but no access"';

Her email address used to be shoesoptiona@gmail.com    do you need her password???

Sorry about this but can you put her back on renewal??????

gunter

Jun-7

Suggest she log in using the link on top of our frontpage https://delphiforums.com.

She can email service@delphiforums.com if that doesn't help, Subject: Can't Login.

In reply toRe: msg 4

I wl let her know... thank (((Gunter)))

WaltHowe
Staff

Jun-7

I put her account back on automatic renewal, so she will be charged in the next few days. Her email address was changed from the gmail address to a yahoo.com address  in 2020. She should write to service@delphiforums.com so we can help her directly.

Thanks Walt... sorry for the mix up.  I'm hoping she wrote you all last night.   I have not been in touch with her.