Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Getting into chatroom   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started Jun-12 by heavn; 311 views.
heavn

Jun-12

Hi there Gunter! 
Hope you are doing ok.  :)

Here is a problem I am having...
Some people can get into my 40+Friends chatroom, but others just get an error message, and cannot enter.
One person got in, and after chatting a while, got booted somehow, and then has not been able to get back in. I didn't boot him or lock him out or anything.
Another was in, but left. When she came back, she could not get in. 
For one who never has been able to get in,  I tried making him a chat moderator, however, that didn't help. He still has not been able to get in. 
Probably you need more detailed information.  Ask me whatever questions for info that might help, and I will try to get answers. 

Thanks so much,
Margie (heavn) 

Do you need the room address to get there?  http://forums.delphiforums.com/tc-40splusF
Again, thank you!

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Jun-12

This doesn't work well via a third party. Suggest posting here with details of what happens where others may also have some input.

Give anyone having problems the address here

https://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages?msg=55014.1

In reply toRe: msg 2
heavn

Jun-13

Thank you Gunter,

I posted the link in a message. 
I hope people contact here. 

sincerely,
heavn

In reply toRe: msg 3
heavn

Jun-13

I just got a message to turn off ad blocker if I have it on. 

How do I find out if I have an ad blocker on?

In reply toRe: msg 2
heavn

Jun-13

Regarding a message from Delphi about turning the ad blocker off,

I was coming in with Chrome Incognito tab. Might it help if I come online using plain Chrome? I am trying that.

Or- Is this perhaps what that means? (I just turned the following  off under Microsoft Privacy)  Is this the ad blocker?

Ad settings

The settings on this page allow you to choose the data that Microsoft can use to personalize the ads you see.

See ads that interest you

We’ll use your searches, past purchases of Microsoft products, and other online activity associated with both your Microsoft account and this browser to show you ads that are more personalized.
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 5
gunter

Jun-13

Ad blockers do cause problems here. Should be in your browser's settings or in antivirus programs.