Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

list of forums chat   Forum Management

Started Dec-6 by you are cool (Charm1968); 363 views.
how do I get my forum on the list for forums in the chat list it has a bot but I don't see my room on the list of forums even when I press for forums it not private and not showing on my end is there a way to fix it so I can see it on the list of forums?
gunter

Dec-7

Controls, Forum Promotion,  needed to have 'Yes, Index my forum' checked. I've set that now.

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
I know I delete something in the list of forums but I don't know how to get it back but it a no go on my end. pls help cause it is the only one I am missing it was in profile at one time but now I don't know how to fix it.
gunter

Dec-7

Your favorite forums list in your Profile? I found it by clicking on Personalize all the way up on the right.  Needed to scroll down a lot to see it there. Clicked on it to make it show.

let us know if that's not it ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
gotta have the hosted forum on it pls the rest is right but not the hosted forum
In reply toRe: msg 5
also it was once private so can that be the reason I can't get it up as a public group?
gunter

Dec-7

I see it listing now:

In reply toRe: msg 7
ty I see it now too ty so much