Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Editing post to delete attachments   Attachments

Started Nov-9 by WhiteCandle; 446 views.
WhiteCandle

Nov-9

How do I edit a post to delete the attachment?  I can see where it you are making a post and deleting a attachment.  But I don't see an edit button after I posted.

I already have a few attachments that have been in there for years.

gunter

Nov-9

In a forum set to Classic there should be a gear icon next to the Reply. In Zeta there is a down arrow next to Reply. Do you see it here below your message?

If you don’t see it give us a link to the forum and we'll check more.

In reply toRe: msg 2
WhiteCandle

Nov-9

I can see it here.  But not in the forum I'm at.  It is an old TalkCity Sig room...Just Sigs.  In here the reply button with the pull down menu is on the right.  In her forum, with no pull down menu, it's in the middle.  I'm guessing the owner needs to do something then?  How does she do that.

The Link, if you want to see it,  https://forums.delphiforums.com/tc-justsigs/messages?msg=7015.1

I've learned how to insert a pic instead of attach now.

gunter

Nov-10

There is a bug in the design of that forum preventing the option to show for some browsers. Hover your cursor to the right of Reply where the dropdown should be to get the menu.

Best to use Insert instead of attachments in any case. Looks better and there is no limit.

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 4
WhiteCandle

Nov-10

That was it.  Thanks for your help!  Yeah the insert works a lot better than attachments.