Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Christmas lights for forum   General Information

Started Nov-22 by JZBelle; 699 views.
JZBelle

Nov-22

Hi Kid. I was wondering if you might help me out on the Christmas lights that can be posted in the forums. I do have them up in my test forum; but I was wondering if you had any that were red and green instead of the multicolored ones. Thanks for your help.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-23

Just replace the image with your own! I think you'll want a clear background but I'm sure you can find red and green lights. 
Make sure you are inly replacing the images location (upload to your own space) and none of the css tags.

JZBelle

Nov-23

Ok - I'll see what I can do -- TY. Happy Thanksgiving, but think yours is a different day than ours.
JZBelle

Nov-23

Well pooh. I didn't par too well. I spent probably 3 hours trying to make those fun lights. I found some on net, but just could not ever get them to look right on the right and left end of string. They were off the rest of the line. I'm tired of messing with it, so this year will probably do without. In future I'll remember to have other than a red/green theme if I want to use your lights. I did upload your lights to my space here on Delphi, so won't lose them.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-25

JZBelle said:

I did upload your lights to my space here on Delphi, so won't lose them.

Good!

Msg 55323.6 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 5
gunter

Nov-30

Ignore ... clearing deleted msg.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-30

If anyone would like to use Emmagx's "bunting" or Christmas lights for their Classic forum message frames reply back to me and I will post the codes.