Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I am from a forum which uses the classic view.  We sometimes have people use quote in their reply, then try to insert their responses into the quote, creating an unreadable mess.  I think they may be using their phone to access the forum, but not sure if that’s true of all.  How do you selective quote in the zeta view?  For the record I can’t get the quote feature to work at all in a zeta forum.  Not this one or if I visit my forum  with /zeta after in the URL.

gunter

Dec-1

No evidence of journalist integrity... (s00kie) said:

How do you selective quote in the zeta view?

Highlight the section you want to quote, then click on Reply and you get the above.  After starting a Reply you can also highlight a section in the original, then press the " on the editor bar. 

No evidence of journalist integrity... (s00kie) said:

selective quote

• Edited December 1, 2023 1:47 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 2
gunter said:

Highlight the section you want to quote, then click on Reply and you get the above. 

Thank you.  I was hitting reply first, then highlighting and hitting the quote button.  This should help them not confuse us.  :)

If you don't mind I'm going to copy your answer and posting in our forum.

gunter

Dec-1

Sure. Messages here in Service and in the Hosts forum are encouraged to be posted elsewhere as well.