Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Every day it says that there is a problem with my account   Account Maintenance

Started Nov-24 by OLTLfan; 521 views.
Glen (GEAATL)

Nov-25

I'm not Delphi staff but non US credit cards, depending on the processor a merchant uses, can be a problem for companies like Delphi which use an automated verification that uses a zip code match.  Some banks do read some foreign postal codes but not all 180+.  I know in my office, where we do manual input and use a large bank, it does fine with Canada, the UK, Australia, Japan, and Germany (I have gotten a lot of troops on leave) choked recently on cards for service members living off base in Qatar and Korea.  Mine lets me do a manual override without a call to the bank but fully automated online vendors may lack that.  Your bank may have a generic code or one-time use number that can be used.  Otherwise you'll need Delphi's staff for suggestions.

OLTLfan

Nov-25

Thank you very much; I guess I should call the bank?  I don't know what else to do.

Glen (GEAATL)

Nov-25

I'd do that.  I know that when I'm a merchant on a charge, I don't get details on a decline, although mine does give me that chance on zip codes I don't think Delphi gets.  Your bank likely can fill in the blanks.

OLTLfan

Nov-25

I will call them then; thanks.