Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New PM format PITA...   Feedback & Wishlist

Started May-8 by RW (VTwinNut); 373 views.
Cstar1
Staff

May-9

I'm sorry you don't like the PM format. It's really just the same as text messaging on your phone. We did make a few changes, and give you the ability to delete individual comments, or the whole conversation. Is there something in particular you're having trouble with?

As to the smileys, they are working fine as far as I know. wink Can you explain more what's happening for you? Are you using a pop up blocker? beetle

In reply toRe: msg 2
RW (VTwinNut)

May-9

Whatever format this is, I see no similarity to my messaging app.

The real PITA is the fact that as if you hit enter for any reason it sends the message.

When this started I found dozens of messages form years back that I thought I'd deleted yet here they were again.

It took a couple hours to go back and delete them since there is no way to delete more than one message at a time.

If there had been check boxes, I could have been done in 15 minutes.

This is just like the attachments where you have to go one by one to delete them, that has been a horrible setup for as long as I can remember.

This is a perfect example of, we pay our money and get no input on features good or bad!

As usual those who pay are stuck with the changes...

Ally says the smiley's don't work with the RTE which is nice to find out.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-9

RW (VTwinNut) said:

Ally says the smiley's don't work with the RTE which is nice to find out.

Those don't have anyihtng to do with Delphi. The hosting site where the smileys for the RTE script expired. IF you pop into Go Firefox there are suggestions for adding your own smileys.

@Cstar1 in case you miss this

RW (VTwinNut) said:

When this started I found dozens of messages form years back that I thought I'd deleted yet here they were again. It took a couple hours to go back and delete them since there is no way to delete more than one message at a time.

He means deleting more than one entire conversation at a time. Possibly an addition?

RW (VTwinNut)

May-9

I'll check out the smiley options and pass it on....