Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Upgrade the Blocking All   Feedback & Wishlist

Started 11/29/18 by katiekaboots; 2206 views.
Cstar1
Staff

2/11/19

katiekaboots said:

Just checking in to see if blocking and muting threads are any of the features in development and possibly coming out soon.

I'll ask about the status of this. Haven't heard anything recently.

katiekaboots said:

the ability to see who "liked" a post.

Suggestion is noted. 

katiekaboots

Apr-7

hello

this request was made 5 months ago.

is there any progress to report?

or at least let us know if you are not going to implement this feature.

thank you.

You actually have a few requests in this thread. The ability to ignore specific discussions has been implemented. 

Are you asking about the ability to block a person from reading your posts (in a private forum)? 

katiekaboots

Apr-20

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

Are you asking about the ability to block a person from reading your posts (in a private forum)? 

yes please.

also how do you ignore certain discussions?

At the top of the discussion is a thumbs down, click on that to ignore. Click again to remove the ignore. 

katiekaboots

Apr-27

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

At the top of the discussion is a thumbs down, click on that to ignore. Click again to remove the ignore. 

yes, this is good step in the right direction.

What we're looking for though, is the ability to block at the member level, so you never see their posts at all. 

Right now the ignoring functions at the member or thread level still have you seeing any OPs from the ignored member or a notification that they posted in a thread.

I know - you asked how to ignore a certain thread and that is what my reply was about. The other is on the wishlist as far as I know.