Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pop ups   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 6/29/17 by Paul (Kwihnai); 8046 views.
Buzz: (buzzard18)

6/30/17

Hey kid maybe you can help me I see the Roost is no longer listed under current events is there a particular reason this is so?

Kid (Kidmagnet)

6/30/17

Well you are still in the index! I just saw you. Let me take a lookie.

You are there

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/1/17

Ok I think I solved the problem with the pop ups , what I did was go into Safari and turn off all of it except the bottom four items.

also I set it where it says allow cookies only from current website that way you only get a cookie from them none of that redirect crap. So far my doing that has not effected the operation of my iPad in anyway I can figure.     Now I'm not saying I fixed everything but I have used it all day been on both forums for most  of the day I have not had a pop up yet.  Hope this helps some others.  If I have any issues I'll post it.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

7/1/17

Excellent! Keep us updated. I'm so sorry I have been super busy and did not even have a chance to look.

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/1/17

Message number 14 it seems to work

Kid (Kidmagnet)

7/1/17

Great - I've been on my IPhone to both forums with no issue but I set my cookie setting the same as yours is now. Thanks for the update Paul.

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/8/17

well Gunter I thought I had eliminated  The gift you card pop ups but apparently not , I keep getting them. I was going to join the Delphi plus stage but I doubt this would stop it . So I'm going to cancel my membership in Delphi .  You really need to find out why this pop up only attaches it self to Delphi I have never gotten it on any other site.

regards

paul