Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pop ups   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 6/29/17 by Paul (Kwihnai); 9922 views.
gunter

7/9/17

We're definitely not doing this on purpose, we wouldn't want to alienate our members like this which is what is happening to you.  There are too few reports making it hard to pin down how this happens.

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/9/17

I wasn't accusing you , just speculating,. After spending weeks on this problem Even  having Best Buy's geek squad look at it and they don't know how to stop it but they are for sure convinced it is tagged to Delphi forums. They could not get the pop ups to come up on any other sites.

imhave had it pop up as many as six times in one session on the buzzards roost.   Hope you guys can figure it out.   BTW it does not show up on my home pic just the iPad so far.

regards Paul 

gunter

7/9/17

Can you do a screenshot the next time this happens, Insert Image here if possible.

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/9/17

I wish I could my iPad doesn't do shots but I sure will try.

Here you go - if you can make sure to include any ads that are showing that would be great 

Once you captured it come here and open a reply - hopefully you see what I do

If not use the Attach in Options to add you screencap 

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/10/17

I don't have a button in the top right.?  Can I just copy image then  download the pic to this post

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/11/17

Here's two could get

http://www.rewardzoneusa.com/path.html?p=PathImg/21377/RZUSA_PP_5_2.htm

http://promotefine.com/show.php?c=walmart&p=7b8d2afa73418774d1bc391a1b67873f&subid=Z12111257631499816456240426&t=1499816456.

They have some kind of block on it I can't get a screenshot can't even copy and paste. This is all the address I could get

gunter

7/11/17

Passing all this on to tech, thanks for the details.

Paul (Kwihnai)

7/11/17

I'll get more as I can

thanks