Delphi Forums Member Services

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

The Delphi Member Services Forum is for all your membership issues including using Delphi, billing questions, bug reports, and suggestions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pop ups   Technical Issues/Bugs

Started 6/29/17 by Paul (Kwihnai); 8068 views.
Kid (Kidmagnet)

6/29/17

I had some on my iPhone when I visited a WordPress blog then it started appearing on other sites. I removed all Cookies and Web Site data in Settings and they stopped.

I'm sorry you lost you books.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

All I can narrow it down to is the Buzzards Roost forum and the Opinion Forum.  It does not show up,any where else.   Just talked to a guy onBuzzards forum he is having the exact same issue with his iPad it shows up no matter the message, I'll have wait till it shows up again to get the other bit you want.

Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

Yea I cleaned every thing out  reset to just like I bought it no luck.

i'd love to get my hands on the guy that makes those ads they would stop-:). Yea that was a small fortune in books, I talked to Barns & Noble tonight believe  it or not they can recover all,my books but nothing else.

There is a God

Kid (Kidmagnet)

6/30/17

I think it is most likely adware. Once the cookie is on your browser and you land on a site that has an ad from them it pops up. I think it happened again and I was able to just remove the cookie with that name. (Mine was different from yours, but same behaviour) Truly annoying though!
Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

Mine only shows up on two forums never anywhere else. But diligence I'll get it stopped.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

6/30/17

Are they the two in your profile?
Paul (Kwihnai)

6/30/17

Yep I played with every site I have visited last night and that's the only ones it happens at.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

6/30/17

ok - I'll check with my basic account and iPhone (safari) later on today.
Buzz: (buzzard18)

6/30/17

Hey kid maybe you can help me I see the Roost is no longer listed under current events is there a particular reason this is so?